Sep 10, 2011

"Gaddafi's billions" .... I can not be silent! [Николай Сологубовский ]

Nicholas Sologubovsky was in Tripoly during the bombing of Libya you can see all video material . You can see how is to be in Libya in 2011. NikolaySOLO's Channel 
Libya  «Why bombs?»

I respect Pravdinform. I respect Lev Vershinin. I hope they will understand why I allowed certain freedom reading what was written and published by them.

Because ...
I can not be silent!

Let's start from the very beginning. Here is Lev Vershinin’s publication:
http://trueinform.ru/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1925
putnik1.livejournal.com

I gave it another name:

"We’ve done calculations and burst into tears! For pocket expenses and bribes .... "

And then I started adding to the text what I couldn’t help adding. And gave a different name. And now you judge!

Central Bank of Libya, the rebels captured the Transitional National Council, announced the sale of 29 tons of gold. The bank undertook these measures to "provide citizens with wages." The new head of the Central Bank Ghassem Azzoz also poined out that the bank's assets were fully preserved during the war, nothing has been stolen! Nothing! And nothing has been removed!

It is striking that as it turned out, "the corrupt tyrant" (as the “revolutionaries” had to admit, and this is worth a lot) was not tempted even by a gram of gold owned by the people. Not a gram!

However, knowing about the Colonel what we, friends of Libya, learned about him over the past six months, there's nothing strange about it. Another thing is surprising. So let’s talk about it.

About a week ago, the so-called self-styled "friends of Libya" met in Paris to decide that once the capital of Libya Tripoli had been seized - it is a separate story by whom! - the Libyan people's money can be "unfreeze" and passed to the "democrats." Who are the "democrats" and why for the sake of "democracy" they had to kill thousands of Libyans - is also a separate story!

In brief, in Paris they began to count and...
When calculations were done, it turned out that on the frozen Libyan accounts there were only 15 billion. Out of the 89 or 130 ...

Stop, the West mentioned also 170 billion! And claimed that the "tyrant" ( "what a bastard!" screamed all the politicians and everybody in the West, just to defame the lion of the desert! ) stole the money from the Libyan people!

Western politics and Margelov who joined them started feeling uncomfortable, they had a talk behind closed doors and solemnly announced that they found other ten billion. 25 altogether! Out of 170 billion, frozen in March!

Moreover, even this amount was delivered to the "new" authorities of Libya not in the currency (the accounts were in dollars, euro, pounds and, in theory, were supposed to be returned in cash ) but they came in boxes with newly printed Libyan dinars. From London - as much as 40 tons!

That is, instead of real money entrusted to Western banks by the legitimate Government of Libya and meant for financing the projects of international cooperation in the interests of the Libyan people, blessed by the Western democracy, the people received coloured paper with water marks!

And, as it turned out, the money (and, alas, Libya printed its own currency in London!) was printed before the rebellion and "printing" has already been paid by Libyan Jamahiriya!
Again the Libyan people have been robbed! And even 25 billion was not given back!
As a result, the people's money in foreign currency - again, this is 170 billion dollars! - The money simply has been stolen from Libya by Western countries!

That is why now the Central Bank of Libya has to sell gold. Which was kept sacred, was not touched and not being sold even at the most difficult moments of Libyan Jamahiriya, which was attacked by the rebels and the NATO aggressors. 
The country’s leader did not touch what belonged to the people! Because it is not good!
And what does the so-called "new government" do? What does it start with as soon as the rebels burst into the capital? With the sale of gold to pay the promised money to the mercenaries and the rest scum, surging in Libya, and who destroyed what was not destroyed by NATO bombs and missiles!
And, moreover, the West demands to pay for the cost of the war, I'm sorry, for the "liberation of the Libyan people from the tyrant!"

I'm trying to find in history at least a single example of such blatant robbery
Spanish conquistadors, who swapped glass trinkets for the pure gold of the Native Americans? No, it does not fit. 
The Libyans are not fools. Moreover, if the Native Americans themselves agreed to be fooled, here it is a different case. Here it is Pure Robbery!  
170 billion has evaporated! Fantastic! 
I am looking at these "friends of Libya," at the meeting in Paris and happily posing for photos in front of numerous cameras, and I am carefully looking at the smug bureaucrat, who is representing my country, Russia in this bunch of thieves and, forgive me, I am clenching my fists.
I know, I know well that now my Libyan friends huddle in the ruins of their have been comfortable homes, without water because the water pipes were destroyed by the rebels, with no light, because NATO bombed and destroyed everything, without food and medication, without schools, hospitals and .... I am filled with horror!
What is it?
Anybody can explain?


No, not to me, I understand perfectly. 

I see this horrible imperialist predator, who decided that all the world now belongs to him! But ... next to me is still the same little girl with a portrait of the Leader, I met her in May in Tripoli, after the bombing of the House of children's art, and she quietly and with a guilty smile asked me in English, in school she was taught great Shakespeare's language: «Why bombs?»
And I remember and I will never forget the story of Kirsan Nikolayevich Ilyumzhinov, who, a brave Russian citizen, arrived in Tripoli under the bombs, and met with the Leader. And he asked the same question: «Why bombs?»
And now I appeal to all those who today counts and calculates again and again, who continues to write bad things about Libya and the Libyans and in whose heads there is only "the Libyan people's gold" removed (as it turned out not removed! ) to the faraway Niger. I appeal to those who in each other line repeats: "He ran away" or "When at last will he be caught and torn into pieces?" ...
I ask you: "Do you have conscience?"
Tell me!
I'll be back to Tripoli, the Libyan capital, free from all this rubbish and filth, the city which is s after all the atrocities and madness is still addressed in noble words both by the West and Russia as well. And in the liberated city, I'll look for this little girl to hug her and say:
"You're alive! You went through all this horror! Hold on! There are people and there is a country which has always been with you! I'll help you! And, believe me, your Russian friend that one day you too will go to school, we will build it from the ruins, be sure we will, we will print the books burnt by these Islamic thugs, and, most importantly, I promise you that the black birds will never come again at night from the north. They are now forever chained to the ground. Over Europe only peaceful aircrafts will fly. 
I promise you ... "

Think whatever you want about me. That I'm a liar and that there will never be peace on Earth. And that country after country, peoples after peoples will be eliminated, erased from the face of the earth, the same as Libya was destroyed and turned into ashes and dust!
But I believe that among those who will read this, and among those who will hear me there will be those who will come along with me to the little girl and protect her!

Nicholas Sologubovsky, Tripoli - Moscow and Tripoli again soon. September 10.


© Copyright: Николай Сологубовский, 2011
Свидетельство о публикации №21109101274th of Libya.
[original: http://www.proza.ru/2011/09/10/1274]

I can not stop to cry [libyasos]

"Gaddafi's money" ... "Gaddafi's billions" ... "Gaddafi's gold"...Where is money of Libyan people? -> http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/09/gaddafis-money-gaddafis-billions.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...